5/14/2008

Don't hold your breath on this one

Will there be the same outrage over Obama's use of the cross as there was for Huckabee? I haven't seen any yet:

The words across the top read, "Faith. Hope. Change." Obama is pictured at a church pulpit, with a large illuminated cross in the background. A quote at the bottom reads, "My faith teaches me that I can sit in church and pray all I want, but I won't be fulfilling God's will unless I go out and do the Lord's work."


A Google news search of "Obama cross religion Huckabee outrage" comes up with zero hits, but I assume that there are probably other combinations that I am missing. I couldn't find anything on it at the DailyKos.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Of course there won't be. When conservatives talk about their faith they are ridiculed but when the liberal does it he is suddenly wearing a halo and the media practically start bowing down to him.

5/16/2008 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home