5/13/2008

When anything goes wrong (or when he gets caught) Obama blames a staffer

Jake Tapper at ABC News has this (read link for all the details):

"The original estimate was based on, I asked my staff to find what monies they attributed to Rezko, and this was the figure given to me," Obama said.

So, for those keeping track at home, that's ten instances of Obama publicly blaming his staff for various screw-ups.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

(You of course could also add Austan Goolsbee, Samantha Power, Gordon Fischer, and retired Gen. Tony McPeak.)

That would be 14. We will continue to keep track.

And for the record, yet again, let me state that I find Sen. Obama's staff unfailingly competent and polite, courteous and efficient, and I once again express my regret that Sen. Obama does apparently not feel the same way.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Baar said...

Gets kind of old after a while...about time Obama stood up for his friends and tried to defend the real Obama instead.

5/14/2008 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Obama cannot pick competent staff now, then what criteria is he using and what will he do about "changing" how he selects people?

5/14/2008 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home