5/20/2009

Two appearances

1) I will be on Coast-to-Coast AM with George Noory tonight at 1 AM EDT. We will be talking about Montana's new law that exempts guns made in Montana from federal government regulation as long as they are sold in Montana. Joel Boniek is the man behind this legislation.

2) I will be in Minneapolis tomorrow night to speak to the Minnesota Young Republicans. The Event starts at 6:30 and is at:

The Doubletree Hotel
1500 Park Place Boulevard
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger wvprobst said...

Heard you on Coast to Coast AM tonight. Great hour with you and Joel Boniek. I haven't read any of your books yet, but have heard a alot about them. Thanks for all you do in standing up for what's right in this country. We have some good things going on here in Okla. as I'm sure you're aware. Keep up the good work and I'm going to read your books! Thanks.

5/21/2009 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home