7/08/2010

Obama administration hiding impact of Obamacare on Medicare?

Peter Ferrara has this:

Every year, the Annual Report of the Social Security Board of Trustees comes out between mid-April and mid-May. Now it's July, and there's no sign of this year's report. What is the Obama administration hiding?

The annual report includes detailed information about Social Security and its financing over the next 75 years, produced by the Office of the Actuary of the Social Security Administration.

The Congressional Budget Office reported last week in its Long Term Budget Outlook that Social Security was already running a deficit this year. According to last year's Social Security Trustees Report, that was not supposed to happen until 2015, with the trust fund to run out completely by 2037.

With the disastrous Obama economy, the great Social Security surplus that started in the Reagan administration is gone completely. . . .

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin G. Schalz said...

I find this highly disturbing as I have a few years to go before I can recieve medicare.

After 30 plus years of paying into Social Security, and spending 16 months battling for disability due to RA, and a few other ailments, I was informed that I must wait three years to recieve any medicare benefits. Until that time, I simply must be patient while I slowy deteriorate due to lack of medical insurance of any kind, and now I wonder if Medicare will even exist when I finally become eligible?

7/10/2010 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home