8/25/2010

Max Baucus, author of health care bill, admits that he didn't read it

This must make debate on the bill a little nonsensical.

Judy Matott asked Baucus if he would work to improve Libby’s image, and then asked him and Sebelius, “if either of you read the health care bill before it was passed and if not, that is the most despicable, irresponsible thing.” . . .

“I don’t think you want me to waste my time to read every page of the health care bill. You know why? It’s statutory language,” Baucus said. “We hire experts.” . . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger OldSouth said...

Hello, John: Check the link. I got an 'access forbidden' message when I attempted to read the article cited.
Thanks.

8/25/2010 3:30 PM  
Blogger Lazy Bike Commuter said...

The link you give is inaccessible for me, but I got this one to work:

http://www.flatheadbeacon.com/articles/article/libby_residents_relate_gains_drawbacks_of_asbestos_aid/19253/

8/25/2010 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home