1/16/2013

CNN Officially decides to report Opinion as News

Personally, to me it isn't a question of having an opinion, that doesn't bother me.  What bothers me is the lack of civility and dishonest behavior.
CNN president Jeff Zucker told CNN New York staff today that he supported Piers Morgan's decision to speak in favor of gun control, sources at the network tell POLITICO. 
During a town-hall meeting with staff, Zucker was asked about CNN expressing opinion, something it has traditionally tried to avoid. Zucker said he was in favor of it where it was appropriate, citing Morgan's stance on gun control as one example, sources said. . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, no wonder! One day a few weeks ago - after watching the anti-gun hysterical antics of Don Lemon, Solidad O'Brien and Piers Morgan (one after the other displaying behavior equivalent in severity to showing their 'privates'in a full frontal manner)I said to myself "they're ALL Crazy!" "How could they do that on a NEWS show on the air?" Now I know - They ARE ALL CRAZY - and (of course) SO IS THEIR BOSS. And, of course, it's Certainly Not a News Show at all. Is it because Ted turner is lurking in the background?

1/16/2013 1:31 AM  
Blogger Chas said...

The Communist News Network coming out of the closet? I'm underwelhmed. I don’t think I’ve spelled that right, but my spellchecker is stuck on it, and I’m not underwhelmed often enough to stay current on the spelling of it. Good thing I wasn’t having a sip of coffee at the time, or it would have been all over the keyboard.

1/16/2013 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home